Saturday 25 April 2015

Monthly Round-up

Starting today, on the last Saturday of each month, I will do a round-up of interesting articles and links I come across in my WWW procrastinations and will compile them into a post for your enjoyment.

Without further ado:

Nottingham’s best kept secret:

-          A whole system of man-made caves underneath Nottingham. Incredibly cool stuff.

Best phone and tablet apps for medievalists:

-          I would of course add CamScanner to that list if you haven’t heard of it already. Great for anyone that needs to scan documents for printing later, or to store as pdf files. Wonderful tool. They don't even pay me to promote it, I just love it that much. 

Oxford Bibliographies:

-          How had I not heard of this until this month? Pick a general topic and away you go. Tons of books focused to your research. 

All you need to know about medieval monsters:


And who doesn't need a sixteenth century dragon to brighten their day?


No comments:

Post a Comment